Create a movie from a series of existing images on your system.
- From the Start-Up screen select 'Import Images' to browse for images on your disk or hard drive
- Click 'Open' (the folder shaped icon) to import an image into the wizard. Repeat this process for every image you need to insert into your movie.
- The image's title and size is shown in the top left corner of the wizard.
- The 'Remove' button is enabled when there is at least one image selected. This is shaped as an eraser.
- Click 'Finish' and the new image(s) will be inserted as screenshot(s) in your movie. For each image you insert, a new scene is created in your movie.