If you are unable to download the .EXE file due to your network or service provider's security measures, there is an alternative.zip archive that also contains the Demo Builder setup file.
To use this instead, download the .zip file and uncompress it before following the instructions below.
Install Demo Builder
- When prompted, save the file to a convenient location on your computer.
- Open the file, then the setup program will guide you through the rest of the process.
Uninstall Demo Builder
- Ensure Demo Builder and its help window are closed.
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Select Control panel.
- Double click on Add or Remove programs.
- Select Demo Builder, click on the Remove button and click Yes.
Windows XP or later, 1 GB RAM, 1024x768 screen resolution